• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I recently discovered a channel that shows several episodes of Cheers a day.
As a fan of Frasier, it's like a spinoff by itself. Also neat to see what the world was like before I was even born.

tvstrip

This was a Japanese manga from the late 80's, and yet the story still holds up 4 decades later.

A Japanese captain takes over a nuclear sub, but not as an act of terror. Recommended if you're into movies like the Hunt for Red October.

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
My Left Nut

A northern Irish comedy that i binged watched as it was only x3 20 mins eps starring a body who has discovers he may have cancer due to swelling of his left testicle. Like alot o teenagers he feels ashamed of being open about it, and keeps it from his friends and also his love interest.

Witless

A comedy series where you would need to watch this from start to finish to understand the story as it goes across multiple seasons. It stars 2 ladies who witnessed a murder and had to go into witness protection where you think they be all clear, but yet still get themselves into trouble as they been compromised. It stars a couple of household names on British TV Kerry Howard and Zoe Boyle

Ted

If you are into the Ted films, and also Family Guy and shows of that nature, you will love this. This series is a prequel to the films where it's set in the 90's. The show is very funny with the gags and you could easily binge the whole 7 ep season in 1 sitting. Don't recognise any of the cast though

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
Justified, so far. I've watched season one and I'm part way through season two. Taking my time with it so I don't hit the I'm fed up with this stage from binge watching. Doing the same thing with Grimm.
Watch a couple of episodes, leave it for a bit, go back watch some more. Repeat until finished.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Reacher, Season 2, on Amazon Prime.

I am a big Jack Reacher fan, and was very happy with the first season, nervous if they could keep it up. They did.

usman19

The Rookie Feds

If you enjoyed watching The Rookie, you should watch this spin off series which does connect into The Rookie season 5. It a shame the show got cancelled after 1 season but i think it's good and you can get the back story of the show in the last couple of episodes in season 4 of The Rookie. The show has it's own cast which has appearances of the other show with its humour and action nicely blended in.

Too Good To Be True

Like the title says, this show is about a cleaner who is struggling to make ends meet with her troubled son who is not fitting in at school, seems to have landed a perfect cleaning job for some rich person, but it's not all what it's cracked up to be, as the guy has some ulterior motives for her. Each eposide makes you excited to watch the next with a cliff-hanger

Alice and Jack

A show about 2 mismatches lovers across 16 years going through high and lows. The series mainly focuses on the present where Jack is in a relationship with someone and has a child, but Alice showing up causes problems as he is torn with his feelings

tvstrip

The Rookie Feds

If you enjoyed watching The Rookie, you should watch this spin off series which does connect into The Rookie season 5. It a shame the show got cancelled after 1 season but i think it's good and you can get the back story of the show in the last couple of episodes in season 4 of The Rookie. The show has it's own cast which has appearances of the other show with its humour and action nicely blended in.
I'm a huge Rookie fan and am enjoying the season premiere now. But Feds was very divisive among the fanbase.
I loved the crossovers, but "simone magic" i.e. where she could just get answers out of people by simply asking them became a little much. It would have been ok if they played mind games, or used some other good tricks to get the info out, but there was none of that.

Also, especially at the beginning, Simone's "I just started here but I'm going to do whatever I want" attitude rubbed me the wrong way.

It's too bad, since I did like the cast too. I guess we're back to 1 Rookieverse show

usman19

I'm a huge Rookie fan and am enjoying the season premiere now. But Feds was very divisive among the fanbase.
I loved the crossovers, but "simone magic" i.e. where she could just get answers out of people by simply asking them became a little much. It would have been ok if they played mind games, or used some other good tricks to get the info out, but there was none of that.

Also, especially at the beginning, Simone's "I just started here but I'm going to do whatever I want" attitude rubbed me the wrong way.

It's too bad, since I did like the cast too. I guess we're back to 1 Rookieverse show
it's meant to be good. I'm still on season 5 though. I wonder if they make another rookie show it would be good but i don't want it to turn into like how csi went with alot of branches

tvstrip

it's meant to be good. I'm still on season 5 though. I wonder if they make another rookie show it would be good but i don't want it to turn into like how csi went with alot of branches
Check out "The Recruit". It's by the same creator of the Rookie, and has the same vibe and sense of humour.
It even has a cameo from the case of the Rookie.

tvstrip

Is it part of same universe?
No, I think the cameo makes it clear it isn't. You'll see what I mean when you see it.

But it still has all the hallmarks of the Rookie, which isn't surprising given that it's created by the same person.

maildude99

In love with my hand.

Band Of Brothers was a classic. The Pacific was good, but damned depressing. Masters Of The Air tries to combine both while telling the tale of a squadron on a specific mission during WW2. Good stuff. Not BofB good, but good. B

tvstrip

This has been a favourite for fans of the show, and they brought it back in this week's episode!

It's by the creator's son, and he's released a full version.

Come'on, it's catchy!

usman19

G'wed

I would class this as another Inbetweeners, skins type of comedy show about a group of teenage boys. I don't recognise any of the cast but it is very funny with due to diversity, they made sure they had a POC and a gay person as part of the group of friends.

Daria

I remember watching this back in the day, however not religiously but decided to watch properly now. It's a great show of it's time during the 90's with it's subtle dark humour as it's not a slapstick as opposed to like the Simpsons. Show is focused on a female's POV.

Breathtaking

A great 3 part drama highlighting the crisis the Covid 19 pandemic has caused a strain for NHS staff. Show is based off one staff members memoir which questions the legitimacy of pandemic the government and health officials have us to believe.

The Way

A drama about a welsh family who try to flee the UK as it turns into anti welsh conflict due to what is happening in Port Talbot. It is a good drama, quite slow in places

usman19

Mary and George

A drama series which i believe is based off historical events. Stars the talented Julianne Moore as Mary as she and her son George plot to overthrow King James I and as a result increase his status and influence that England has never seen before. Drama is a bit low and silly though so don't expect alot of accuracies.

Newark, Newark

If you are a fan of Morgana Robinson like i am, then this is for you. It stars Morgana as a chip shop owner who is trying to ride out her divorce with funny consequences

Domina

A very good drama about Livia as the wife of Caesar as she rises to power during the roman empire reign. This is shows her life before her time at the top so you will enjoy her backstory. It has similar vibes and themes like Spartacus and Rome in the sense of language used, blood and of cause nudity, however in this show's case so far is a bit more tamed than graphic

Sliced

Just a comedy duo comedy about 2 guys who want to make money, move out of their mums and see women however it isn't what it seems. Theres alot of funny moments in this

Prisoner

Foreign drama's tend to do very well here and this Danish one is no different. This is about 4 prison officers who have to make changes where they work to keep their jobs, but those changes make an impact between the inmates and them causing a power balance issue. This has some strong scenes, and some derogatory language towards arabs/muslims cause theres a few inmates in the show who receive this from the guards and other inmates also. There is also LGBTQ also which demonstrates the diveristy of the inmates also

usman19

Things You Should Have Done

Funny comedy starring internet personality Chi with a C who is big on Youtube. Show has alot of laughs about a stay at home socially awkward daughter who has to complete a list her parents have left her to do in order for her to gain her inheritance. The situations this lady gets her herself into is unimaginable. .

usman19

Zoo

A great sci fi series for those that like animals but these animals are not friendly at all when mysteriously these animals are causing violent attacks. A group of people look to investigate why. This looks a good show and brings the question on animals taking revenge on what we has humans have done to the enviroment. There is alot of action and build up in each of the eps.

The Gone

This is a series which involves both New Zealand and Irish cast members. Series is mainly set in Auckland and has alot of good pace and intense build up. I don't recognise any of the cast members and also not seen alot of New Zealand cinema as oppose to Australia but it should be promoted more in all countries. A show if you enjoy crime dramas, especially British ones.

Un Amore

Apologies for no english in the video below. This is an Italian series which Sky has picked up which im surprised with as not seen Sky pick up alot of foreign language series up. Anyways this is something for the romantic fans out there. There is just something different when it comes to europeans and romance as hearing the cast speak in their native tongue is gripping to watch.

Love Rat

British drama about a lady who seems to have fallen for a guy while on holiday abroad, however he is not what he seems to be and there comes a dangerous game for her to get her money back. This seems to have a theme about many people who fall into this trap in finding love abroad. Series has alot of twists and suspense.

The Cleaning Lady

A great series with a great lead about a struggling cleaning lady who ends up cleaning for criminals and gangsters to support her son, however FBI would like her to be an informant for them. She ends up having to play both sides without causing issues for herself