• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

For threads about TV

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Easily the best Politics/Political Satire show on right now. Really well written & researched, funny and the budget of small nation to fund some crazy segments like starting a religion for a tax break or buying Mel Gibson's codpiece to save a Blockbuster video store.

Last week he took on China's beef with Taiwan:

The Yak

tvstrip

I don't want to be "that guy" but it was actually Russell Crowe's codpiece from the movie "Cinderella Man".

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...ussell-crowe-jockstrap-marlon-bundo-1103785/#!
Thanks for the reminder. He's done so much crazy stuff since then I guess I got mixed up. He's bought a sewage treatment plant on a dare from a mayor, successfully put out a call to buy a specific rat erotica painting, baked a world-record cake to piss off the president of Turkmenistan, created Mr. Nutterbutter (a giant squirrel) to annoy a coal mogul to send him a C&D order and got Adam Driver to confront him about his odd obsession of him.

I really hope one of these days he does something against pres xi, kim or maybe putin. If anyone has the balls to do it, it's him.

tvstrip

Oliver having a field day with Joe's narcolepsy

1636396831265.png