• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kim Iverson Is So Hot! Why The Heck Isn't She On The Fox News Yet???

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Her politics seem to fit and no one is changing the channel after looking at her.

FIAhv8zVUAAy88R.jpg

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Iversen is pro-Trump, Fox News is on the DeSanctis train...

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Iversen is pro-Trump, Fox News is on the DeSanctis train...

Can I see you graph or chart to make sure your evidence is in order? I wasn’t aware Tucker, Hannity, and Laura were pro-Desantis until you informed me all the way from The France. Mercy bo coupe in advance.

Johan

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby

Johan, I can see your Google machine works and you were successful conducting a search to find 2 links that supported your position. But, what have you seen with your own two eyes while watching Fox News that indicates that Tucker, Hannity, and Laura have switched sides and are now backing Desantis? It may be different if you see for yourself than rely on the good objective folks at the Washington Post and Uproxx.

After that can we please get back and post some Kim Iverson pics?

Johan

I don't watch Fox News.
But I know they have a big issues with Trump : Supporting Trump's BS about the election being stolen and the voting machines changing Trump votes into Biden votes cost them A LOT of money so they don't want to back Trump, they don't want to have too choose between not backing their candidate 100% and facing a very costly trial.

Rupert Murdoch can be compelled to testify in Fox defamation trial​

https://www.reuters.com/legal/ruper...lled-testify-fox-defamation-trial-2023-04-05/

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I don't watch Fox News.

If you did you would know how coy the main hosts have been playing it. I don’t doubt the network has had issues supporting Trump in the past but, in the end, they want to position themselves to he backing the winner along with having access to the winner.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Credible? How about incredible? Here we have this floating turd from MAGA hating host Kim from her friends in the GOP led House. ...
Her politics seem to fit and no one is changing the channel after looking at her.

MAGA Oversight Chairman Comer is outraged. He's mad and butt hurt about Boss Joe Biden and the Bideno Crime Family. :p

Joe is the Godfather? Get the flock out of here!

Can we flush this?

rusty-toilet.jpg
rusty-toilet2.jpg

Though our toilet needs more cigarette butts!!

Here's the real story ...

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...comer-held-back-evidence-misled-on-witnesses/

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I don't watch Fox News.

And again, Johan, if you actually did pay attention and watch you would have seen Tucker Carlson absolutely "bury" Donald Trump in his Exclusive Interview tonight. Tucker didn't exactly place bamboo between Trump's toenails while he gave him that foot massage.

For stumbling into this thread the way you did you owe some serious pictures.