• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Perverts, Who's Turkey Are You Gonna Perspire On The Day After Tomorrow And Will You Proudly Be Wearing Your Freeones T-Shirt While Perspiring?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you fellow degenerate fucks especially the liars who claim to log in just for the articles. Choke on that, Slapnuts, and have a nice day the day after tomorrow. Not saving room for pie is now considered rude.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My wife and I are staying home. She's making a small turkey, and stuffing. Bob Evans mashed taters, and some other veg. But what's most important is, I get to stay home, wear sweats, and a ratty sweat shirt, and I don't have to watch what I say, because of "little ears". Don't get me wrong, the whole family is great, but being stuffed into one house, with all of them at once can drive a man to eat a bunch of edibles just to tolerate.

I buy a Thanksgiving Dinner Package from a nice grocery store around me then hand everything to my mother-in-law when I get home so she takes care of the preparation. We have people over so I can wear a King's Crown while walking around barefoot. I will be perspiring all over the Turkey as I carve it at home.

Alright you buncha lecherous heathens, what's the deal about tomorrow? Any relatives you dread seeing? It's always fun to discuss politics at the Holidays knowing more than 83% of the people there disagree then you remind them it is far better to wear a tin foil hat than a dunce cap.

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
I could eat a big turkey if it was a marine animal. (wtf)

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 81

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
What about wearing your FreeOnes tees!

Come on, snap some selfiesm share the pics! (You can patch a bar over your eyes etc, I just want to see you rocking the gear.

I will make a pic tomorrow, present all my physical beauty

What about wearing your FreeOnes tees!

Come on, snap some selfiesm share the pics! (You can patch a bar over your eyes etc, I just want to see you rocking the gear.

I will make a pic tomorrow, present all my physical beauty

I was kidding. No one with any integrity, self-esteem, or the ability to get laid in a whorehouse without Warren Buffett's bank numbers tattooed on their forehead would be caught dead wearing a Freeones T-Shirt.